On November 25, Netflix launched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. After just about 10 years, we at last get the opportunity to make up for lost time with our most loved Stars Hollows inhabitants! This is such an energizing time for Gilmore Girls fans since every one of the characters are cherished and it was about time we returned to the best mother and little girl relationship ever depicted on TV! Out of appreciation for Netflix being so kind to the world and giving us the smaller than usual arrangement, here are a rundown of the considerable number of things you never thought about the show!
1. Alexis Bledel’s first acting was Gilmore Girls. That is the reason in season one, Lauren Graham frequently has her arm around Alexis so she could guide her to the correct spots!
2. Stars Hollow depends on Washington Depot, Connecticut. The maker of Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino, remained there while she was on a trip with her better half.
3. Despite the fact that Rory and Lorelai are constantly drinking coffee, Alexis really can’t stand coffee! So at whatever point her character is drinking coffee, it’s really Coca Cola in the glass!
4. Scott Patterson was not hired on the show to be a regular cast. He was just marked on to be in the first episode yet everyone on set could see that there was a chemistry between him and Lauren.
5. Anyone out there on #TeamJess? He was just part on the show so that Lorelai and Luke had yet another motivation to not date.
6. Lorelai and Rory’s home is super like Lorelai’s doll house. In an episode, she said it was the one of only a handful couple of things she valued the most from her childhood.
7. Milo Ventimiglia and Alexis dated in real life for 3 1/2 years.
8. In the event that you’ve seen, Rory some of the time communicates in Spanish with some of the maids. On the show, Rory can just say primary expressions however in real life, she speaks Spanish smoothly!
9. Lane Kim is based on Helen Pai, a producer on the show and bestfriend of the creator..
10. At the point when Season 7 began, Amy left the show as a producer thus her vision for the end of the show never got the chance to happen! She said that she has arranged the last four words of the show for some time and was miserable it was not used in the finale series. Be that as it may… she got her way in the recovery.