The whole hipster concept has become so popular these days, even restaurants are trying to do it. Unfortunately, being hipster isn’t that easy and just one thing gone wrong can make you easily go from hipster to complete disaster. Below, Bored Panda has put together a list of restaurants that went way too far with food serving. From serving food in a shoe to serving coffee in a carrot. Some of these “hipster” ideas are so ridiculous, it’s hilarious!
1. Chicken Tikka Staircase And Chutney Cupboard At The Tourist Janpath Hotel, New Delhi
2. The Final Boss Of This Sub
3. Coffee In A Carrot
4. Afternoon Tea In A Bookcase
5. The Guy At The Table Next To Me Has Just Been Served The Most Sensational Scotch Egg. It Comes In A Trophy
6. Cake Cups
7. This Is Not What I Expected When I Ordered A Caesar Salad
9. Meat Served On A Barbie Doll
10. What If I Want To Start With The Burger?
10 Times Restaurants Went Too Far With Food Serving