The top 15 amazing moms who inspired everyone.
1. This mom’s Star Wars mask made us all happy.
2. Living room closed until thanksgiving.
after being bullied on the bus this week about her skin color, i decided a self-love exercise was needed. black and proud. all ways, always. pic.twitter.com/7ispZLB6IT
— alexandra elle (@_alexelle) November 5, 2016
4. Incredible 50 cents Selena Quintalla costume.
6. 24 hours after giving birth.
Andrews said, “Standing there that night looking at myself in the mirror, I fell in love with my body. It has grown, carried, birthed, and fed five beings. I felt called to share its beauty with my amazing Instagram friends and followers.”
7. Celebrity mother Alyssa Milano shuts down Wendy Williams.
10. Breastfeeding her twins while working.
“We live in a day and age when family models are changing,” Koh said. “Women aren’t necessarily the primary caretakers anymore, so there’s no reason women can’t be as successful in their careers as men.”
11. Mixed emotions.
Brothers said, “She handed me my receipt and I cried. They don’t know I left that marriage because of abuse knowing I would have it just as hard as a single mother.”
12. She was called ‘bad mommy‘ for allowing son to wear tutus.
Anderson Shattuck wrote, “My three-and-a-half-year-old son likes to play trucks. He likes to do jigsaw puzzles. He likes to eat plums. And he likes to wear sparkly tutus. If asked, he will say the tutus make him feel beautiful and brave. If asked, he will say there are no rules about what boys can wear or what girls can wear.”
13. Innovative mom who dressed her baby in stunning costumes while she napped.
Young said, “Yesterday I ran a half marathon at five months postpartum. I had to leave at 4:30am and the race started at 6:45am. I nursed my daughter before I left my house, pumped after running the first 8 miles and nursed her after I made it past the finish line.”